Thursday, December 11

... About Blogging

So I've been racking my brain for the perfect idea for today's post, Reader. I've been trying to come up with something that'll make you laugh, make you cry, make you think, and maybe even make you crave some of those cinnamon roasted almonds like they have at the mall.

I wanted to write something that you wouldn't just read once and never think of again. I wanted to write something that would stick with you, that would change the way you see the world, even to the smallest degree.

My goal with this blog is to enlighten, inspire, or infuriate. I don't care if you agree with what I say or not, or even if you understand my point of view. I just want you, Reader, to feel something when you read this blog.

So I wanted today's post to be special, a reflection on the times we live in and the lives we lead in our own time. I wanted it to be set apart from the rest of the world by its wit, its insight, and its ability to reach deep into the souls of those who read it and find that little piece of them that is longing to try something new.

Reader, I wanted this to be the best blog you've ever read - maybe even the best thing you've ever read, period.

But I've got nothing.

Except a craving for some of those almonds...

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Yep. This is a good place. I'm adding this to my list of visiting holes.

That's right. "Visiting holes". I just made that up. Cool, eh?

Chelle.